Dual Rotary Disc Sleeve Valve (DRDSV)
Dual’s Rotary Disc Sleeve Valve is a unique rotating gate valve designed specifically for heavy abrasive and corrosive slurries. The Patented design allows the valve to cycle in heavy slurries without jamming and has a ring seat sleeve that can be replaced when worn. The valve can be used to control and throttle the flow. Zero discharge to atmosphere
- No pressure drop.
- No blockage or leakage,
- Disc can be replaced in situ.
- Low torque due to no gate guides,
- Long wear life (due to rotatinggateklisc).
- Self cleaning gate action,
- Seals in both directions.
- Wedge for position seal,
- Cutaway to clean seating area.
- Fabricated valves can be repaired in line.
- Sleeve out of flow when in open position,
- Rising and non-rising spindle.
- Back seat to re-pack gland packing under pressure.
- Replaceable ring sleeve seat.
- Light weight.
- Spindle dust cover.
- Flush port.
- Zero Discharge to atmosphere.