DUAL DEFLECTION CONE (DDC)
DUAL’s Deﬂection Cones:A deﬂection cone is a metal cone clamped between the upstream valve ﬂange and the adjacent pipe ﬂange.The deﬂection cone, while only slightly reducing the valve port I.D. redirects ﬂow away from the seat and protects the valves sealing surface. Deﬂection cones are easily replaced, at far less cost than replacing an entire valve.
- Deﬂection cones are simple, effective means of protecting valve intervals against wear and scouring in abrasive services.
- Available in Polyurethane material for general services.
- 28% Chrome Iron metal option for high abrasive.
- Field replaceable design.
- High ﬂow rates achieved by streamlined design.
- Contoured shape minimizes internal pockets.
- When using Chrome Iron deﬂection cones,a gasket is required between the valve and the deﬂection cone.