Dual pivot flanged Gate valve (DPFGV)
DUAL‘s Pivot Flanged Gate Valve is built with a steel body and features a heavy-duty stainless steel gate. Removable sleeves on either side of the gate provide a bi-directional bubble tight seal, with no metal parts in contact with the slurry. The Dual Pivot gate valve provides faster operation and occupies less vertical space within the process pipeline .
- 360 PSI / 25 Bar (higher pressures on request).
- Double Seat design for heavy duty slurry service.
- Ease of replacement of sleeves
- When open, the gate is fully pivoted out of the slurry flow.
- Gate guard.
- Bubble tight shutoff, zero downstream leakage.
- No clogged bonnet to impede.
- External epoxy coated.
- Easily adapted to suit most actuators
- Low maintenance reqiurements
- Suitable for wet or dry service
- Bi-directional flow.
- Packingless design
- Rotary style movement of the gate
- Flush Ports
- Light weight for easy handling
- No seat cavity where solids can collect and prevent full gate closure