Dual Pneumatic diaphragm valve (DPDV)
Dual’s Pneumatic Diaphragm Valve consists of a tough but flexible Diaphragm in an enclosed body. Actuated by means of air or hydraulic fluid, the valve acts as an actuator. When the media is introduced, the sleeve is compressed and forming a complete and effective seal. All bodies and bonnets are made from a high grade SG42 cast iron or cast aluminium and is suitable for lining with various rubber, urethane, ceramic, halar and Butyl.
- Valve can be installed in any position
- Housing acts as a built in indicator
- Long operating life
- Full bore, low friction loss
- 100% Drip tight closure even with solids in the medium
- Light weight
- Seals in both directions
- High flexible diaphragm design reducing closing forces, improves recovery to full open position
- Enclosed body protects diaphragm from the environment and contaminants in the event of diaphragm failure.
- Fast and easy diaphragm change
- Single wearing part