DUAL PNEUMATIC PINCH VALVE (DPPV-L)
DUAL’s Pneumatic Valve consists of a tough, but ﬂexible full bore sleeve in an enclosed body. Actuated by means of air or Hydraulic Fluid, the valve body acts as an Actuator. When the media is introduced, the sleeve is compressed forming a
complete and effective seal.
The Dual Pneumatic Pinch Valves double-enclosed body with easily replaceable,ﬂexible rubber sleeves.
- Valve can be installed in any position.
- Housing acts as a built—in actuator.
- Long operating life.
- Full bore, low friction loss.
- 100% drip tight closure even with solids in the medium.
- Light weight.
- Seals in both directions.
- High ﬂexibility sleeve design reducing closing forces, improves recovery to full open position.
- Enclosed body protects the sleeve from the environment and contaminants in the event of sleeve failure.
- Fast and easy sleeve change.
- Single wearing part.
- Face to face compatible with diaphragm valves.
- No glands which require regular adjustment.
- Pneumatic or hydraulic medium can be used to operate the valve.
- Ideal for remote operations.