DUAL IN-LINE CHECK VALVE (DINCV)
DUAL’s In-Line CheckValves are designed to handle abrasive slurries, sewage, sludge and other difﬁcult materials.The In-Line Check Valve’s fabric—reinforced elastomer sleeve provides thru-ﬂow at minimum pressure drop across the valve at all times. Forward pressure opens the valve automatically and reverse pressure seals the valve.Wear and deterioration caused by continuous operation of abrasive slurries are minimized because of the durable inner rubber check valve. The valve can be mounted in any position. Operation Is Silent.
- Long operating life.
- Perfect sealing.
- No mechanical parts.
- Will seal on solids/scale.
- Ease of installation.
- Quick response to reverse ﬂow.
- Maintenance free.
- Light weight construction.
- Silent non-slam, reduces pipe hammer.
- Can be mounted in any position.
- Simple construction.
- Back-up ﬂange available for open ended pipe applications