Dual resilient seal valve (DRSV)
Dual’s Resilient seal valve is specificallyforheavy abrasive and corrosive slurries. The gate is completely rubber or urethane coated which ensures drop-tightness from zero to maximum working pressure, even under the most adverse working conditions. The Gate is designed for minimum distortion of the Resilient Seal, equal distribution of sealing pressure in all directions with a capacity to accept foreign material and still seal tight.
- Guides support the gate in all positions„
- Repaceable spindle nut in gate (Non rising type).
- Fully encapsulated elastomer gate.
- No blocking or leakage.
- Complies to SANS 664 and 665.
- Valve body can be lined
- Gate can be replaced in situe.
- Self clearing gate action.
- Seals in both directlons.
- Wedge for positive seal.
- Light weight
- Gate out of flow in open position.
- Rising or non-rising spindle.
- Back Seal permits replacement of gland packing under pressure.