Dual Pivot high pressure gate valve (DPHPGV)
DUAL‘s Pivot High Pressure Gate Value is built with a steel body and features a heavy-duty stainless steel gate. Removable sleeve on either side of the gate provide a bi-directional bubble tight seal, with no metal parts in contact with the flowing slurry in open position. As the Dual Pivot High Pressure Gate Value rotates on the pivot point and the gate moves through the Dual Ring Sleeves from the side eliminating the damage caused to the sleeves.
- 740 PSI / 50 Bar (higher pressures on request).
- Double Seat design for heavy duty slurry service.
- Ease open, the gate is fully pivoted out of the slurry flow.
- Gate guard.
- Bubble tight shutoff, zero downstream leakage.
- No clogged bonnet to impede.
- Easily adapted to suit most actuators
- Low maintenance reqiurements
- Suitable for wet or dry service
- Bi-directional flow.
- Packingless design
- Long lasting lubrication
- Flush Ports
- Light weight for easy handling
- No seat cavity where solids can collect and prevent full gate closure
- No gland to maintain
- Wide range of elastomers avalible
- Dual sleeve isolation