Dual Bevel gearbox (DBG)
DUAL‘s hand operated Bevel Gearbox is used to operate Gate, Pinch, Dual and Penstock valves with or without rising stem. The Bevel Gearbox is designed to accept the full thrust forces which occur during opening and closing of the valve, reducing manual rim effort when operating.
- All Gearboxes have lubricated ports.
- Cast SG iron housing and base plate.
- Maintenance free.
- 304 Stainless steel input shaft.
- Sealed to IP67.
- Totally enclosed housing, grease filled.
- Primed finish.
- Optional coatings available
- The Gearbox connecting the flange is in accordance to ENISO521 or DIN3210.
- Cost effective design and is manufactured from high quality materials.
- Zinc plated fasteners.
- Screw protective cap.
- Gearbox can operate in any mounting position.
- The Dual Gearboxes are approved for installation in explosion hazardous areas.